10/07/2006

There is always this temptation to delete my blog. The sporadic moments that I have to actual post anything seem far and few between. Which leads me to wonder...does anyone still read this?
Sadly the thing that has slowed me down and brought me to this blogging moment is a bad stomach flu bug. Halting me in my tracks and putting me in the hospital. Now I am on the recovery road mixed with stops and fits of stir craziness. But things could be worse.

This past week I have watched many teen movies, slept, thrown up (my ab work out for the week) and discovered a new love for grape Gatorade. Not much in the way of accomplishments, but what can you do. At least I still have my legs...oh my legs....

In exciting news it is only a few days until my big 25th birthday. I'm pretty excited. I have been looking forward to being 25 since I was 4 years old. I'm not entirely sure why but I have a premonition that some pretty exciting things will happen and considering my life so far who knows what is in store. I could end up on the moon...

Tune in this time next year when I will be finally posting something again and find out how things went.

Till then, love, peace, and flu shots.