2/11/2006

I think in my laziness I have turned my blog into a photo blog. And it's not even interesting photos, pretty soon I will be taking pictures of dust bunnies and sock lint.

I think the creative side of me has taken the slow boat back and when it got here, saw the state I was in and went back to Japan.
But the one thing, well not a thing, the one person who cracks me up to tears, is Margaret Cho. I know I'm talking about her here as if we were BFF, but really the only time I get to spend with her is always dvd monitored. For those of you who don't know who she is, go check out some alternative video store, look in the comedy section, and prepare yourself. This is one crazy American woman. Anyway, for those of you who think that going to the video store would be too much of a commitment, here is a clickable, non committable introduction:
http://www.margaretcho.net/

I think I have found out that it is much easier to write about other people and their lives and activities than mine right now. I know that at one time I was having tons of adventures and saving the planet from destruction. But now, my excitement is what am I going to have for breakfast...corn pops or toast?

Although, there is tentative plans to go with my mom to the zoo to see the baby hippo. Although zoos make me sad, and also makes me think of human zoos. But then, come to think of it, we do have human zoos, we just call it reality tv.
Anyway, so we are going to go see this baby being. And I hope along the way to get to spend some more quality time with my baby being. And no I'm not pregnant. I mean Benny. And for those of you who don't know me, that's my dog. Or was my dog, till I went off to Japan and he spent most of his life with my parents. Anyway, I could tell you tons of Benny stories. But I don't want to be one of those people. So I'm off to go create an adventure for myself, maybe I will run around the house with q-tips in my ears and tinfoil around my feet or something...I'll think of something.
Ciao.